terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of business
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) All information you provide when registering on this website must be complete and truthful.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) The contract is concluded as follows:
a. The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". By clicking on the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
b. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofort) as your payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
c. If you are redirected to the respective Sofortzahl system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page.
d. Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check all details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
e. By submitting the order via the button "pay order" you submit a legally binding offer to conclude the contract.
f. We will check your offer immediately. As the situation regarding our products is constantly changing due to the current situation (import/export restrictions, embargoes), we reserve the right to check the current availability of the products in your country before concluding the contract. We will check the order within 3 days and reject it if necessary.
g. If we accept the order within 3 days, the contract will be concluded immediately. After the 3 days have expired, you are no longer bound to your offer and can withdraw it at any time by e-mail, fax or telephone before we accept it.
h. If the offer is not accepted on our part, any amount already paid will be refunded immediately.
§ 3 Retention of title, condition and defects
(1) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(2) The goods have the quality according to the article description with regard to the protection class and all other standards required for the applicability. Due to the current situation, other properties that are not essential for the applicability, such as colour, material and optical appearance, cannot be guaranteed. In the event of delivery of products on our part with exclusive deviations in the case of insignificant characteristics, the goods shall nevertheless be deemed to comply with the contract.
(3) You have an obligation to give notice of defects
a. Defects in the goods and transport damage are to be reported to us in writing by you immediately and without unnecessary delay, but at the latest within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
b. If a defect is not reported immediately in accordance with lit. a, the goods shall be deemed to be in accordance with the contract and free of defects.
§ 4 Prices and payment modalities
(1) The prices stated in the shop are always net prices.
(2) For deliveries within the EU outside of Ireland with a valid EU sales tax number, the goods will be shipped as an intra-community delivery VAT-free (European reverse charge procedure).
(3) For deliveries outside the EU, the goods are dispatched as an export delivery VAT-free, any customs duties or import sales taxes are borne by the customer.
(4) For deliveries within the EU without indication of a valid EU VAT number (e.g. as a small business with VAT exemption) the Irish VAT rate of 23% will be calculated and paid to the Irish tax authorities.
(5) For deliveries to Ireland, the Irish VAT rate of 23% is also calculated and paid to the Irish tax authorities.
§ 5 Terms of Delivery
(1) You will find the delivery conditions in the article description of the respective product or during the ordering process in the online shop.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and loss due to force majeure (e.g. confiscation by embargoes) is transferred to the customer upon delivery to the transport company.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) Austrian law shall apply.
(2) Place of performance for all services is our registered office.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention shall not apply.
Last change: 25.03.2020